Friday, February 29, 2008

Democrats are disingenuous year after year

They empathize, sympathize, want to share our pain, and they say are like us. That is pure hogwash.


Their programs don't help anyone climb out of poverty as they say they will. They pull out the same tired old notes and re-spin them every few years.


And people fall for it everytime by voting for a Democrat. They must like hogwash.

If Michelle Obama thinks she has been one of the downtrodden until now she has only the Democratic Party to blame - I'm sure she has never voted for a white, male, Republican. Those are the wrong classes of people and don't matter - yet.

When Barack wants to talk about policies then I'll listen.

But I'll hold my breath just in case; hogwash stinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now, to be honest, both parties promise mansions and deliver outhouses. We conservatives fall for the "small government" thing every time but no one has delivered on it.

oneopinion said...

There is o question that both parties promise what voters want to hear and deliver nothing close to it. I agree with you, but it's a matter of degree.

I'll be darned if I would stick with someone who tells me they are going to raise me up and out of poverty - decade after sorry decade - and zed happens. That hits too close to home and they are lying bastards.