Monday, April 14, 2008

The Obamas make me ill

I can't stand to look at them, hear them, or read about them anymore; I've had enough.

They are perfect for each other; it's not just Michelle who is left of Dukakis and Kerry.

The Dims have a "man" (I think he's a good example of one of todays feminized men; more later) who is left of left and a political idiot and a woman/human who half of us think flies on a broom - FOR PRESIDENT!

It is sad and at times disgusting and pathetic but it's also hilarious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the Republicans have yet another big-government liberal who thinks the sun rises and sets in Washington, D.C.

Sad, disgusting, pathetic? You bet. Hilarious? Not from where I sit. - ddc

oneopinion said...

Actually, I haven't laughed this much about politics in years, but the fallout from what may happen would boggle even my mind.

Whatever McCain would or wouldn't do if he were elected wouldn't surprise me. I wouldn't be disappointed because I don't expect much. On the other hand, a President Obama would create a situation so tragic that at this point I can't even imagine how bad it would be. The racial divisions in this country would become all that we see, hear, think, and read about. I'm sick of it already and if the Democrats throw the nomination to Clinton, then the Democrat Party as we know it will be gone.

Anonymous said...

Okay, in many ways the politics this year are pretty funny. The fact that conservatism is all but dead isn't funny at all.

But I think that McCain will be every bit as bad for the country as Obama - probably worse. Because the natural response to a failed liberal (read Obama) presidency would be to elect a conservative. The response to another 4 years of failed big-government "conservatism" will be a president who makes Obama look like Rush Limbaugh. McCain will kill whatever small-government faction is left of the Republican party. (I guess that ain't sayin' much though, is it?) - ddc