Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Don't "pull a Russert"!

Wolf Blitzer has been warned not to gang up on Hillary at the next debate in Las Vegas.

Drudge Report - "CNN's Wolf Blitzer has been warned not to focus Thursday's Dem debate on Hillary. 'This campaign is about issues, not on who we can bring down and destroy,' top Clinton insider explains. 'Blitzer should not go down to the levels of character attack and pull 'a Russert.'' Blitzer is set to moderate debate from Vegas, with questions also being posed by Suzanne Malveaux... "

I'm sure HRH knows nothing about this directive. Please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they high? Asking Her Majesty whether she supports driver's licenses for illegal immigrants is a "character attack"? Every day the Clinton campaign gives me more reason to despise their candidate. (And trust me; I don't need any more reasons.)

oneopinion said...

There will be more after Thursday I'm sure. Her antics don't seem to hurt her with her flock.